E-Statements are electronic (PDF) versions of account statements. E-Statements contain all of the same account information as paper statements – the only difference is that they’re delivered securely through E-Banking instead of through the mail.
Benefits of E-Statements
E-Statements can help you:
- Conveniently manage your account online – View, print and save your statements.
- Quickly access important information – Get your information sooner than mail, and view your check images online whenever you like.
- Deter fraud – Safeguard your financial information by removing the paper trail.
- Reduce clutter – Eliminate excess paper on your desk.
- Eco-Friendly – Eliminate the need for paper documents.
How to Enroll for E-Statements
To enroll for E-Statements for your checking and savings accounts:
- Log in to Online Banking, (if you are not enrolled in online banking click here to enroll)
- Select User Options, then at the bottom of the screen under e-statement enrollment click the edit button
- Follow the instructions on the screen
Upon completion, you’ll no longer receive paper statements, cancelled checks and check images by mail. You’ll be able to view your statements and check images online.
Check Out Online Bill Pay!
Beginning April 27, all registered Online Banking users will have access to Online Bill Pay! The advantages of Online Bill Pay include:
- Pay your bills online
- Control your finances from a single safe and secure site
- Easy to use
- 24/7 Access
Enroll in online banking today and pay anyone, anytime day or night!
Send Money With Popmoney
Send money to anyone via their email address or mobile phone number with Popmoney. Learn more in this Popmoney tutorial.